Overview: Blockchain Developer
Remote – Fulltime Position 30-40 hrs/wk.
GoodBlock is looking for a remote Blockchain Developer to join our global team! You will have the opportunity to drive the design and development of applications in our portfolio and other Blockchain-related solutions along several product lines. You will assist the team in refining cutting-edge blockchain and cryptocurrency tools and products.
We believe in the world-changing power of blockchain and cryptocurrency and seek to usher in broader acceptance by making useful tools and products. We will not only create better ways to do things, but entirely new things that were never before possible. We are a team of fast-paced makers constantly iterating and testing new ideas. Our backgrounds cover diverse creative fields; we’re not your typical blockchain company.
About the Job
For this role we are considering both part-time and contract arrangements depending on candidate capabilities and needs.
Flexible work hours. Friendly, accepting workplace of people who like to roll up their sleeves and make things. Access to deep knowledge of all facets of cryptocurrency. For full-time employees, we offer professional development opportunities through various course materials and on-the-job training. Competitive salary, paid holidays and vacation. Potential profit sharing and equity in spun-off companies based on our technology portfolio.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively seek to build a diverse workplace.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Define requirements, deriving functionality from business goals, and drive the overall solution architecture process
- Define security standards and procedures; educate other team members
- Provide technical leadership in the area of blockchain technology
- Guide the development team in building prototypes, MVPs, and production DApps in a rapid iteration environment
- Act as subject matter expert and keep the team up-to-date on standards and practices, the latest capabilities, etc.
- Stay current on crypto projects and deeply research various technologies as they become relevant
Qualifications & Requirements
In addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ideal candidate will also have:
- 1-2 years experience developing Blockchain applications, preferably with EOSIO (C++)
- A BS or MS in a related field or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience writing and deploying smart contracts with EOSIO
- Strong software engineering background; will be participating in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with blockchain protocols, sidechains, and scaling technologies
Perks & Compensation
Paid holidays and vacation.
Friendly, accepting workplace of people who like to roll up their sleeves and make things.
Work from Home
Or wherever. Flexible hours.
Profit Sharing & Equity
For full-time employees opportunities in spun-off companies based on our technology portfolio.
For full time employees, opportunities through various course materials and on the job training.
Growth & Learning
Access to deep knowledge of all facets of cryptocurrency, & blockchain professionals who enjoy helping others grow.
Please send your cover letter and resume to us at email@example.com