Executive Assistant/Marketing SpecialistGoodBlock
Overview: Executive Assistant/Marketing Specialist
Remote – Full-time Position
GoodBlock is looking for a remote Executive Assistant/Marketing Specialist to join our global team of innovators. We will choose an organized go-getter with great people skills and adaptability to join our global team.
About the Job
GoodBlock is a small but established company that develops technology for Web3.0. We’re looking for an organized go-getter with great people skills and adaptability to join our global team as an Executive Assistant/Marketing Specialist. You’ll manage or support a wide range of functions including public relations, social media planning and analysis, content creation & production; as well as directly supporting executive team members.
We believe in the world-changing power of Web3 and seek to usher in broader acceptance by making useful tools and products. We will not only create better ways to do things, but entirely new things that were never before possible. We are a team of fast-paced makers constantly iterating and testing new ideas. Our backgrounds cover diverse creative fields; we’re not your typical blockchain company.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively seek to build a diverse workplace.
- Social Media planning, execution and analysis
- Outside communications including marketing support and community engagement
- Content creation for public relations, marketing and social media including but not limited to video production, graphic design and writing
- Google Analytics, SEO
- Project management
- Review and editing of documents and correspondence
- Coordinating logistics with outside vendors
- Digital asset management and tracking
- Ad-hoc responsibilities as required
- Provide administrative and direct support to the management team
The right candidate will have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A collaborative mindset working with peers
- Proficiency in the Google Suite of tools, and be comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with professionalism
- Google Analytics certification
- SEO Experience 1+ year
- Emotional maturity and intelligence, and a positive attitude
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- Must be lawfully allowed to work in the United States
Experience in blockchain technology is a bonus but not necessary. Above all, the successful candidate for this role will have a hunger to always be learning new things.
Perks & Compensation
Paid holidays and vacation.
Friendly, accepting workplace of people who like to roll up their sleeves and make things.
Work from Home
Or wherever. Flexible hours.
Profit Sharing & Equity
For full-time employees opportunities in spun-off companies based on our technology portfolio.
For full time employees, opportunities through various course materials and on the job training.
Growth & Learning
Access to deep knowledge of all facets of cryptocurrency, & blockchain professionals who enjoy helping others grow.
Please send your cover letter and resume to us at email@example.com