GoodBlock Technologies, Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
This policy is effective from September 8th, 2018.
We May Collect the Following Personal Information:
When you visit our Website, you may provide us with two types of information:
- Personal information that is voluntarily disclosed and collected on an individual basis
- Information collected automatically when you use our Website or the resources and services available on our Website (collectively, the “Information”) as referenced below
Personal information is collected only when voluntarily offered and solely for purposes that are clearly identified on our Website. Personal information means any information that is unique to you, may include: name, username(s), password, e-mail address, cryptocurrency address, mailing or physical address, or any other personal information you choose to provide
Information That May be Collected Automatically:
When you use our Website or resources and services available on our Website, we may automatically collect information from your device(s), including one or more of the following items if applicable:
- Server Log Information: Server log information when you use our Website, which may include (but is not limited to) the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, your IP address, time spent on site and the websites you visit just before and just after our Website.
- Device Information: Information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, the web browser you use, and other device identifiers.
- Usage Information. If you use our Website, we may collect metadata about the files you upload for storage.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Analytic Technologies: We and our service providers may use various technologies to collect information when you interact with our Website, including cookies. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit a website, which enable us to collect information about your device identifiers, IP address, web browsers used to access the Website, pages or features viewed, time spent on pages, mobile app performance and links clicked.
We will only use the Information for purposes of:
- providing, maintaining, delivering or improving our Website or the products or services provided through our Website;
- analyzing and/or tracking data, trends, activities and usage to determine the level of interest in certain content and to better understand the online activity and needs of our Website users;
- developing new resources to provide you with the information or products or services that you have requested;
- responding to a communication or inquiry from users;
- providing users with technical notices, support or administrative notifications;
- detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent or unauthorized illegal activities;
- protecting the rights and property of GoodBlock, or others;
- fulfilling our legal or regulatory requirements; and
- carrying out any other purpose or reason for which the Information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We will only share Information about you in the following ways:
- with your consent or at your instruction;
- with our current or future parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and with other companies under common control or ownership with us or our offices internationally;
- with third parties or service providers that perform work for us;
- certain information you may choose to share may be displayed publicly, such as your username and any content you post when you use interactive areas of our Website like our online forums;
- in connection with a merger or sale of our company assets, or if we do a financing or are involved in an acquisition or any other situation where Information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of any Goodblock party or others; and
- with third parties where aggregate Information is disclosed which cannot be reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
Our Website may offer social media sharing features, links to social media and other integrated tools. Please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features to obtain more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and the processing of such data by such entities. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your contacts or the public, depending on the settings you use with the entity that provides the social sharing feature or social media.
Personal Information Protection
We take reasonable steps to protect the security of the information communicated through our Website. However, no computer security system is completely unassailable, therefore the Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. We do not assume any responsibility for the data you submit to or receive from us through/via the Internet or for any unauthorized access or use of that information and we do not guarantee that information communicated by you to us or sent to you by us will be received or altered before and/or after its transmission. You agree to not hold GoodBlock and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any misappropriation, interception, modification, deletion, destruction or use of information provided through our Website.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies as a default. You may wish to opt out by disabling cookies; however, switching off cookies may restrict your use of our Website. Please refer to the help menu on your browsers to adjust settings.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Links to other Websites
Embedded content from other websites
Who we are
Goodblock Technologies, Inc. is a company incorporated in the State of Delaware, in the United States of America. Website address: https://goodblock.io